Thu, Apr 27|
American Geophysical Union (AGU)
Applying USAID, Center for Disease Control (CDC) and State Department (DOS) Regulations
Time & Location
Apr 27, 9:00 AM EDT – Apr 28, 5:00 PM EDT
American Geophysical Union (AGU), 2000 Florida Ave NW, Washington, DC 20009, USA
About the event
Type: In-person, instructor led, interactive
Duration: 2 days
Funding Types: Cooperative Agreements and Grants
Trainer: Shannon Meehan
All US Government Agencies have additional rules that complement 2 CFR 200, the US Government Uniform Regulations for grants and cooperative agreements. To build strong working relationships and effectively implement a project, it is important for organizations to fully understand each US Government Agency’s regulatory framework. By the end of this two-day course, participants will know how to research, interpret, and apply the specific rules and regulations for these three US Government Agencies:
- 2 CFR 700: USAID’s supplement to 2 CFR 200
- USAID Standard Provisions for US Based Organizations and Non-US Based Organizations
- 22 CFR 228: USAID Geographic Codes, Source and Nationality
2. State Department
- 2 CFR 600, 2 CFR 601: The State Department’s Supplement to 2 CFR 200
- State Department Standard Terms and Conditions
3. Center for Disease Control(CDC)
- 45 CFR 75: A Crosswalk between 2 CFR 200 and 45 CFR 75 to highlight differences and confirm all the similarities.
- HHS Grants Policy Statement
- HHS Efficient Spending Policy: additional allowable and unallowable costs
Participants will learn through interactive, relevant, and practical examples to build confidence in day-to-day management for any USAID, CDC or State Department award. This course will prepare participants for any challenges and empower them to improve their relationships with donor agency personnel.
This course is designed for participants that:
1. have completed at least one previous training on the US Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200).
2. manage grants or cooperative agreements from USAID, CDC and/or the State Department.
Early Registration$550.00Sale ended